How You Can Help
Our mission is to teach at-risk youth to play chess in order to improve their academic and social skills.
We rely on the generous support of the community to continue and expand our work.
Please Help By:
- Donating through our website or by sending us a check!
- Buying on Amazon.com through our link:
- Liking us on Facebook!
- Sponsoring local matches, leagues and tournaments in exchange for naming rights!
- U.S. Chess Center
PO Box 9797
Washington, DC 20016
How Your Donation Helps
Because of your donations:
- We have sent our teachers to schools in the poorest neighborhoods of Washington, helping students perform at higher levels. Nearly all chess-playing students complete high school in four years.
- We have donated chess equipment to schools serving at-risk children.
- We are able to subsidize fees to our Chess Kids and Sunday Chess programs.
- We have paid for a student to travel across the country and play in the Denker Tournament of High School Champions.
- We purchased US Chess Federation memberships for students who need help.
The U.S. Chess Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donors will be acknowledged on the U.S. Chess Center website. Thank you for your support of the U.S. Chess Center.